Types of Injuries
Were you injured in a car accident, a slip-and-fall accident, or another type of accident? If so, you probably have lots of questions. You may wonder if you have a case, how much your case is worth, and how you're going to pay your medical bills.
At Edgar Snyder & Associates, we've helped over 50,000 injured people get the money they need to move on with their lives. We know every injury is different, and we're ready to give you the individual client care you deserve.
For over three decades, we've helped clients get compensation for the following injuries:
- Amputations -- losing an arm, leg, hand, foot, fingers, or toes due to injuries from an accident
- Back Injuries -- herniated discs, spinal cord injuries, and fractures of the bones of the spinal column
- Blindness -- a permanent eye injury that results in loss of eyesight and can include loss of the eye itself
- Brain Injuries -- also known as traumatic brain injuries, may involve open and closed head injuries, concussions, hypoxia, diffuse axonal injury, stroke, side effects from chemicals, tumors, and infections
- Broken Bones/Fractures -- fractures or broken bones anywhere on the body due to an accident
- Burns -- can result from house fires, explosions, chemicals, electrocution, etc.
- Comas -- a common medical condition from a serious accident, like a car accident; can be a result of injuries or induced (intentional) to save the victim's life
- Dangerous Drug Injuries -- severe side effects, diseases, and medical complications from taking prescription and over-the-counter medications
- Emotional Trauma -- a common medical condition after a severe accident
- Eye Injuries -- blindness, fractures of the bones around the eye, blunt trauma injuries, and nerve damage from dangerous chemicals
- Facial Injuries -- broken bones, dislocated jaw, deep cuts, and scars from car accidents and other accidents
- Ground Zero Injuries -- respiratory diseases, lung and upper digestive track disorders, mental health conditions such as PTSD, and musculoskeletal disorders from working at the site of the September 11 attacks
- Head Injuries -- open cuts and blunt trauma to the head in an accident; can also be a traumatic brain injury
- Neck Injuries -- common car accident injuries; can include herniated discs, fractures of the bones in the upper part of the spinal column (cervical), and severe pain
- Paralysis -- being temporarily or permanently unable to control or move a limb or section of the body after an accident; quadriplegia, paraplegia
- Road Rash -- a common motorcycle accident injury where the skin rips away from the body when a biker skids or rolls on the street; may require skin grafts and surgery and leave permanent scarring
- Scars -- permanent reminders of an accident that can cause emotional distress
- Spinal Cord Injuries -- injuries to the spinal cord directly or indirectly in an accident; can cause paralysis or permanent nerve damage
- Work Injuries -- accidents and injuries that happen on the job, resulting in the need for Pennsylvania Workers' Compensation
- Wrongful Death -- when a loved one dies or suffers fatal injuries due to an accident
Injuries? What We Do for You
When you contact Edgar Snyder & Associates, we take care of the hassles – so you can focus on your health. From beginning to end, we work hard to get you the money you deserve:
- We offer a free legal consultation. You tell us the details about your injury, and we'll tell you if we think you have a case – no strings attached. You're not obligated to use our services.
- If you have a case and you choose our law firm, you benefit from over three decades of injury case experience. We gather evidence to build the value of your case, hiring experts when necessary. We do everything possible to get you the money you deserve.
- We have high standards of client care. We deal with your medical bills. We deal with the time-consuming paperwork. We protect your rights against the insurance companies that see you as a claim number. We answer your questions without the legal jargon. If you can't travel to one of our Pennsylvania offices, we'll come to you. Above all, we treat you with respect.
- There's never a fee unless we get money for you. If we don't get you compensation for your injuries, you won't owe us a penny – we guarantee it.