Face Injuries / Disfigurement
If so, you know that the pain is more than just physical – it's emotional. You may have medical bills from the initial treatment, surgeries, medications, and reconstructive surgeries. If you have scars from your face injuries, you may be reminded of your accident every time you look in the mirror. It can be traumatizing, make you self-conscious, and affect your entire life.
But there is hope. You may have a case. At Edgar Snyder & Associates, we can't erase your accident or your scars, which is really what we'd like to do. But we can help get you the money you deserve for your face injuries and disfigurement.
Types of Face Injuries and Disfigurement
Every accident is different and causes different injuries. Your face injuries or disfigurement could include:
- Fractured skull
- Fractured jaw bone
- Broken cheek bone
- Broken bones around your mouth
- Broken nose
- Broken bones surrounding your eyes
- Cuts, lacerations, and other traumatic injuries to your face
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBI), including open head injuries
- Road rash from motorcycle accidents
- And more
Depending on your injuries, you may need initial surgery, stitches, and follow-up reconstructive procedures. You may need skin grafts. In severe cases, you may even need pins or plates inserted to stabilize facial bones.
Why You May Need to Hire a Lawyer
If you suffered facial injuries or disfigurement, you may have piles of medical expenses. You may deserve money for emotional trauma and pain and suffering, and you may want compensation to pay for reconstructive surgeries you might need in the future to reduce the appearance of scars.
Unfortunately, the insurance company will try to offer you much less than you deserve. They know how to work the system and will not look out for your best interest. That's why you should have Edgar Snyder & Associates on your side.
From the moment you hire our law firm, we protect your legal rights and fight for your right to compensation:
- We investigate your accident and gather evidence to build the value of your case.
- We hire experts when necessary.
- We stand up to the insurance companies that offer you much less than you should receive.
- If you can't make it to one of our Pennsylvania locations, we'll come to you – in the hospital, at home, or wherever else you may be.
- We help you figure out your medical bills and paperwork.
- We answer your questions quickly and work hard to give you peace of mind.
You may have heard Attorney Edgar Snyder's motto: "There's never a fee unless we get money for you." It's true. If we don't get you money, you won't owe us anything.