Attorney Brad Trust [Partner]
Attorney at Law
Meet Partner Brad Trust
Prior to joining Edgar Snyder & Associates, Attorney Trust spent more than 15 years practicing law, working primarily as defense counsel for insurance companies, individuals, and corporations throughout Pennsylvania and West Virginia. This experience means he knows how insurance companies work, which helps him in his current practice as he fights to get injured victims the compensation they deserve after an accident. He has litigated hundreds of cases and has tried many to verdict.
Attorney Trust has been named a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum. Fewer than 1% of United States lawyers are members.
Education and Licensing
- Attorney Trust earned his Juris Doctor from the University of Pittsburgh School of Law.
- He received his bachelor's degree from the University of Pittsburgh.
- Attorney Trust is licensed to practice in, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, United States District Court for Western District of Pennsylvania, Third Circuit Court of Appeals, United States District Court for Southern District of West Virginia, and United States District Court for Northern District of West Virginia.
Professional Honors and Memberships
- Selected for inclusion in 2005-2008 Pennsylvania Rising Stars®
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- West Virginia Bar Association