Attorney Brad Trust [Partner]
Attorney at Law
Meet Partner Brad Trust
Prior to joining Edgar Snyder & Associates, Attorney Trust spent more than 15 years practicing law, working primarily as defense counsel for insurance companies, individuals, and corporations throughout Pennsylvania and West Virginia. This experience means he knows how insurance companies work, which helps him in his current practice as he fights to get injured victims the compensation they deserve after an accident. He has litigated hundreds of cases and has tried many to verdict.
Attorney Trust is a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum. Fewer than 1% of United States lawyers are members. He was also voted for inclusion in the 2021 & 2022 editions of The Best Lawyers in America®, an honor based on rigorous peer review. Attorney Trust has also been selected to the 2023 list of Pennsylvania Super Lawyers, an honor awarded to the top five percent of state-wide attorneys..
Education and Licensing
- Attorney Trust earned his Juris Doctor from the University of Pittsburgh School of Law.
- He received his bachelor's degree from the University of Pittsburgh.
- Attorney Trust is licensed to practice in Pennsylvania, West Virginia, United States District Court for Western District of Pennsylvania, the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, Third Circuit Court of Appeals, United States District Court for Southern District of West Virginia, and United States District Court for Northern District of West Virginia.
Professional Honors and Memberships
- 2021 & 2022 Best Lawyers in America®
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Selected to the 2023 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers list
- Selected for inclusion in 2005-2008 Pennsylvania Rising Stars®
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- West Virginia Bar Association