Meet Personal Injury Attorney Armand Leonelli
Attorney at Law
Attorney Armand Leonelli is a magna cum laude graduate of Duquesne University School of Law and has continued this track record of excellence during his time at our law firm. He's committed to understanding the ins and outs of your case, including how it has affected your life. Attorney Leonelli will do everything he can to make sure you get the compensation you deserve for your injuries.Why did you choose personal injury law?
I was fortunate enough to be given an opportunity to clerk at a personal injury law firm. This exposed me to the 'real world' of personal injury law. There was something very compelling about seeing attorneys helping injured people, and their families, overcome what may be some of the most trying times in their lives.Attorney Leonelli
Education and Licensing
- Attorney Leonelli earned his Juris Doctor magna cum laude from the Duquesne University School of Law.
- He received his bachelor's degree from Seton Hill University.
- Attorney Leonelli is licensed to practice in all Pennsylvania State Courts.
Professional Honors and Memberships
- 2016 Distingiushed Young Alumnus Achievement Award - Seton Hill University
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
"It's important to 'live your life, not your case.' What I mean by that is an injury alone is enough to overwhelm a person without being compounded by legal issues. So, as difficult as it may be, you should try to focus your energy on recovering from your injuries and returning to some level of normalcy, rather than being stressed or anxious about the legal issues of your case—let us bear that burden as much as possible."