Attorney Armand Leonelli [Partner]
Attorney at Law
Meet Partner Armand Leonelli
Attorney Leonelli has been selected to the 2018 - 2021 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers’ Rising Stars® list, an honor awarded to the best up-and-coming attorneys. He is also a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, reserved for attorneys who have achieved million and multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements for their clients.
He is a magna cum laude graduate of Duquesne University School of Law and has continued this track record of excellence during his time at our law firm. He's committed to understanding the ins and outs of your case, including how it has affected your life. Attorney Leonelli will do everything he can to make sure you get the compensation you deserve for your injuries.Why did you choose personal injury law?
I was fortunate enough to be given an opportunity to clerk at a personal injury law firm. This exposed me to the 'real world' of personal injury law. There was something very compelling about seeing attorneys helping injured people, and their families, overcome what may be some of the most trying times in their lives.Attorney Leonelli
Education and Licensing
- Juris Doctor magna cum laude from the Duquesne University School of Law
- Bachelor's degree from Seton Hill University
- National Institute for Trial Advocacy (NITA) training
- Licensed to practice in all Pennsylvania State Courts
Professional Honors and Memberships
- 2018 - 2021 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers’ Rising Stars list
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Seton Hill University Alumni Advisory Council
- 2016 Distinguished Young Alumnus Achievement Award - Seton Hill University
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Course planner and presenter, Pennsylvania Bar Institute Personal Injury Law Conference: The Need for Civility, 2019-2020
When I'm Not Helping Clients...
"I enjoy powerlifting. I’ve always been involved in sports and weightlifting, and I'm currently a member of the International Powerlifting Association and the United States Powerlifting Association. I hold National Records in the United States Powerlifting Association, an Ohio state record in the Revolution Powerlifting Syndicate, and Pennsylvania state records in the International Powerlifting Association.”
October 2018: Attorney Leonelli went live to give an attorney's perspective on a tragic accident and the importance of having adequate auto insurance.
"It's important to 'live your life, not your case.' What I mean by that is an injury alone is enough to overwhelm a person without being compounded by legal issues. So, as difficult as it may be, you should try to focus your energy on recovering from your injuries and returning to some level of normalcy, rather than being stressed or anxious about the legal issues of your case—let us bear that burden as much as possible."