How Much is My Case Worth?
Unfortunately, there's no formula we—or any other law firm—can use to accurately predict how much your case may be worth. Every case is unique, and the worth of each accident claim must be considered on a case-to-case basis. In fact, it would be wrong to give you even a rough ball park figure (and we caution you not to put your trust in anyone who does).
What is My Case Worth?
The amount of money you could potentially receive by filing a legal claim is dependent on many factors, including:
- the details of your accident
- the extent of your injuries
- your insurance coverage, as well as the policy of the person liable for your injury
- much more
While we can't answer the specific question, "What compensation can I get?" with a number, our legal team can help determine what types of monetary damages you're entitled to for your injuries. When you hire our law firm, our accident injury attorneys will get to work immediately. Our legal team goes to work obtaining details about your accident, as well as paperwork related to your injuries. We also assign an investigator to your case to gather crucial evidence.
What Compensation Can I Get?
People seriously injured in accidents and the family members of those killed in them are entitled to various types of compensation. The worth of your legal claim is dependent on various factors, including:
- The type of injuries you suffered, and the medical treatments and surgeries you've undergone, and will need to undergo in the future
- The length of time it will take you to recover, and whether or not you must miss work because of your injuries
- The amount of your unpaid doctor and other medical bills
- Whether or not you were permanently scarred or disabled
- Whether there were any witnesses to your accident
- The opinion of medical experts
Curious About the Worth of Your Case? Call Us Today for a Free Case Review
We can't tell you the amount of money your legal case could be worth, but we can tell you what you'll pay if we don't get money for you: Nothing. You've heard it in our ads, and it's a promise we've kept since 1982: There's no fee unless we get money for you. Call today for a free case review.