Meet Accident Attorney Mollie Rosenzweig
Attorney at Law
Mollie Rosenzweig is a personal injury attorney at Edgar Snyder & Associates.
Attorney Rosenzweig, a former law clerk for Edgar Snyder & Associates, came to the firm from the Center for Progressive Reform in Washington, D.C., where she worked as a policy analyst. Prior to that, she served as a law clerk to the Hon. Kevin Arthur in the Court of Special Appeals of Maryland. Attorney Rosenzweig also worked as a legal intern for U.S. Sen. Barbara Mikulksi and the nonprofit Food and Water Watch—both positions were located in the nation's capital.What is the best part of your job?
Dealing with the aftermath of an accident is a complicated, stressful process. The best part of my job is seeing the relief my clients feel, knowing that the legal burden of their case is off of their shoulders.Attorney Rosenzweig
Education and Licensing
- Attorney Rosenzweig earned her Juris Doctor from the Francis King Carey School of Law at the University of Maryland.
- She earned her undergraduate degree in history from Boston University.
- Attorney Rosenzweig is licensed to practice law in Pennsylvania and Maryland.
Professional Honors and Memberships
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Western Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association
Attorney Rosenzweig is actively involved with Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Pittsburgh.