Meet Accident Attorney Mollie Rosenzweig
Attorney at Law
Mollie Rosenzweig is a personal injury attorney at Edgar Snyder & Associates.
Attorney Rosenzweig, a former law clerk for Edgar Snyder & Associates, came to the firm from the Center for Progressive Reform in Washington, D.C., where she worked as a policy analyst. Prior to that, she served as a law clerk to the Hon. Kevin Arthur in the Court of Special Appeals of Maryland. Attorney Rosenzweig also worked as a legal intern for U.S. Sen. Barbara Mikulksi and the nonprofit Food and Water Watch—both positions were located in the nation's capital.
Education and Licensing
- Attorney Rosenzweig earned her Juris Doctor from the Francis King Carey School of Law at the University of Maryland.
- She earned her undergraduate degree in history from Boston University.
- Attorney Rosenzweig is licensed to practice law in Pennsylvania and Maryland.
Professional Honors and Memberships
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Western Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association