Meet Personal Injury Attorney Chris Hildebrandt
Attorney at Law
Injuries after an accident can be frustrating, complex, and difficult to handle alone. Your case won't feel nearly as overwhelming with Attorney Chris Hildebrandt by your side. He is a dedicated personal injury lawyer with a history of winning cases and standing up for his clients' rights. Leave the details of your case to Attorney Hildebrandt so you can get back to living your life.
Attorney Chris Hildebrandt was included on the 2014 - 2019 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers® list, an honor awarded to the top five percent of state-wide lawyers.What do you like to do outside of work?
Outside of work, I am the ScoutMaster for a Boy Scout troop. I love being the ScoutMaster because it combines many of my hobbies (hiking, fishing, backpacking and camping) with my desire to teach strong morals and ideals to young men. If I am not working, you can find me camping with my troop somewhere in Western Pennsylvania.Attorney Hildebrandt
Education and Licensing
- Attorney Hildebrandt earned his Juris Doctor magna cum laude from the University of Pittsburgh School of Law.
- He was the lead managing editor of the University of Pittsburgh Law Review.
- He earned his bachelor's degree from Pennsylvania State University.
- Attorney Hildebrandt is licensed to practice law in all Pennsylvania State Courts, the United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania, the Third Circuit Court of Appeals, all West Virginia State Courts, and the United States District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia.
Professional Honors and Memberships
- 2014 - 2019 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers list
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- 2013 Trib Total Media Readers' Choice Award for Best Attorney in the North Hills
- Western Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association, Board of Governors
- Western Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association, Co-Editor, The Advocate
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- West Virginia Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Tort Liability Issues
- Medicare Set-asides
- Insurance Bad Faith Developments
- Technology in the Courtroom
- Advanced Trial Advocacy