Edgar Snyder & Associates has once again been voted one of the Top Places to Work in Pittsburgh.
This honor is based on surveys that encourage employees to anonymously rate their workplaces based on a variety of characteristics. Comments from our attorneys and staff cited many benefits to working at the law firm, including activities to promote employee health and wellness as well as a commitment to community service.
At Edgar Snyder & Associates, we are proud of these awards. We believe the mark of a great business is happy, productive employees.
For the past 30 years, Edgar Snyder & Associates has built a culture of excellence and earned a reputation for taking care of clients and giving back to the community. We’ve built a team of professionals with laser focus on winning clients the resources they need to rebuild their lives. That team is comprised of high-achieving lawyers, paralegals, legal assistants, and other team members who provide a personal touch. We’re consistently ranked among the best places to work in Pittsburgh, and we strive to recognize and reward the focus and drive of our employees.
Learn more about our current openings:
We are looking for a customer-oriented IT intern who sees the big picture and wants to help make a difference for our clients – people injured through no fault of their own.
You will be assisting the Information Technology Department in all matters related to production use hardware and software. Specifically, you will:
- Troubleshoot issues with PC towers, laptops, and phones both landline and mobile.
- Provision new PCs, phones, and software for deployment to end users.
- Assist in: helpdesk ticket management, conference room management, equipment logging, and organization IT related documentation.
This will allow you to grow in both technical and communication skills, and prepare you for a career in technology. Hours are fairly flexible, but we're looking for a time commitment of 20 hours/week.
- Enrolled in technical bachelor's or associate's program
- Excellent professional demeanor
- Proficiency in MS Office and Outlook
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Products
- Basic PC hardware knowledge
- Basic iPhone knowledge
- Any prior related experience is a strong plus
Edgar Snyder & Associates is looking for three detail-oriented Firm Services Group interns for summer 2019.
The Firm Services Group intern will support the Firm Services Department: Retention Scanning. The tasks of the role will include:
- Breaking down and scanning confidential files
- Moving file boxes
- Assists the department and firm with special projects, reports and other support requests.
- Storing/organizing electronic documents
- Provides administrative support, including typing, filing, preparing correspondence, mailing, inventory requests, photocopying, faxing, collating, answering phones, delivering messages and other activities.
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to learn
- High School Diploma or GED
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to lift 20 pounds
- Scanning experience a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer
Working at Edgar Snyder & Associates
Want to know what it's like to work at Edgar Snyder & Associates? Hear it straight from our staff:
"The best part of my job is having the satisfaction of knowing you've helped people through what may be one of the most difficult periods of their lives."
– Lisa S., Personal Injury Legal Assistant
"The people I work with are great – they are very caring and work very hard. There is always something new to learn, which keeps the job interesting."
– Arlene U., Personal Injury Legal Assistant
"I enjoy that the typical day is fast paced. Each day is exciting, and it makes the days and weeks simply fly by. And, ESA goes out of its way to make the office environment comfortable and enjoyable." – Attorney Lawrence Gurrera
Giving Back to Our Communities
At Edgar Snyder & Associates, we want to be more than just a law firm that helps injured people – we also want to give back to the communities where we live and work.
Whether it’s through sponsorships, community service projects, or volunteering, we’re proud of everything our staff has done to create our culture of giving back. And we’re thankful for all that they continue to do to support our efforts.
You can learn more about our work in the community in the Giving Back section of our website.
Edgar Snyder & Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Find out more about:
Thank you for your interest in the law firm of Edgar Snyder & Associates.