Single Vehicle Car Accidents
Were you in a crash that only involved your vehicle? Did your car hit a tree, guardrail, or other fixed object?
This is called a "single vehicle accident" and it isn't always your fault. Many different factors outside of your control can cause these accidents or make them worse, including:
- Bad road conditions
- Dangerous construction zones
- Pools of water
- Poorly placed signs
- Ice patches
- Defective car parts & products
- And more
If you were involved in a single vehicle accident, we can help. Call our law firm for a free legal consultation. If you decide to hire us, we'll come to the scene of the accident and work with experts to preserve evidence and investigate what caused the crash. Best of all, we won't charge you any fee unless and until we achieve a verdict or settlement in your favor.
Evidence can disappear – ice melts, road construction is finished, and signs are removed – so it's in your best interest to contact an attorney right away. Call 1-866-943-3427 or fill out the form at the top right of this page and we'll review your case for free.
We'll Protect Your Legal Rights
When you hire our firm, you can expect us to:
- Send investigators to the scene of your single vehicle accident
- Determine the cause of your crash
- Collect evidence and take photos to support your case
- Travel to you if you can't come to one of our office locations
- Deal with your medical bills, paperwork, and the insurance companies
- Address your questions and concerns so you can focus on getting better
- And more
Our attorneys and legal staff are ready to put their years of experience to work to get you the money you need to move forward. We have the knowledge and resources to stand up against the insurance companies that don't have your best interests in mind.