Meet Workers' Compensation Attorney Walter Lober
Walter F. Lober, III
Attorney at Law
Were you injured at work? Trust your case to Attorney Walter Lober. Experienced in both the Pennsylvania workers' compensation and Social Security disability systems, Attorney Lober will steer you through the process from start to finish so you know exactly how to obtain and retain your benefits. He'll put up the fight so you don't have to.
Prior to working for Edgar Snyder & Associates, Attorney Lober held the position of Judicial Clerkship within the Pennsylvania Bureau of Workers Compensation. He also spent five years at another law firm handling workers' compensation and Social Security Disability cases for claimants.
Attorney Lober represents clients in cases involving:
- Workers Compensation, including obtaining and retaining work comp benefits
- Social Security Disability claims
Education and Licensing
- Attorney Lober received his Juris Doctor from Widener University School of Law.
- He earned his Bachelor of Arts degree from Washington & Jefferson College.
- He is licensed to practice law in all State and Federal Courts of Pennsylvania.
Professional Honors and Memberships
- Selected to the 2008 Rising Stars list
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Workers Compensation Section of the Allegheny County Bar Association, Past President
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Workers Compensation Section of the Pennsylvania Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice
- Western Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association
- Certificate of Achievement in Workers Compensation from the Widener University School of Law