Meet Workers Comp Attorney Phillip Kondrot
Attorney at Law
Attorney Phillip Kondrot is certified as a specialist in the practice of workers’ compensation law by the Pennsylvania Bar Association’s Section on Workers’ Compensation Law, and he knows what it takes to navigate the complex Pennsylvania workers' compensation system. He's committed to working through the details of your case, doing everything he can to get you the money you deserve for your workplace injury. Attorney Kondrot can help if your benefits have been denied, terminated, modified, or if you're looking for a lump sum settlement to move forward with your life.Why did you choose Edgar Snyder & Associates?
Before I was hired, I knew that the firm had an excellent reputation for effectively and passionately representing clients. Since I began working here, I've seen this firsthand and can confirm that the reputation is 100% accurate. Attorney Kondrot
Attorney Kondrot represents clients in cases involving:
- Workers Compensation, including obtaining and retaining work comp benefits
- Social Security Disability claims
Education and Licensing
- Attorney Kondrot earned his Juris Doctor cum laude from the University of Pittsburgh School of Law.
- While at the University of Pittsburgh, he was the Articles Editor of the Journal of Law and Commerce.
- He received his bachelor's degree in biology from Pennsylvania State University.
- Attorney Kondrot is licensed to practice in all Pennsylvania State Courts.
Professional Honors and Memberships
- Certified as a specialist in the practice of workers’ compensation law by the Pennsylvania Bar Association’s Section on Workers’ Compensation Law
- Selected for inclusion in 2013 Pennsylvania Rising Stars®
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Workers Compensation Section of the Pennsylvania Bar Association
Attorney Kondrot is a volunteer for youth basketball and volleyball in Upper St. Clair Township.