Meet Personal Injury Attorney Nicholas Katko
Attorney at Law
Nicholas Katko is a personal injury attorney at Edgar Snyder & Associates. Before joining our team, he served as an associate attorney at a Pittsburgh-based law firm that focused on medical malpractice defense representing physicians, hospitals, and other medical providers. This experience allows him to understand sophisticated medical issues that can complicate many personal injury cases.
I chose personal injury law because there is a unique satisfaction in helping clients through what is often the most difficult situation of their lives.Attorney Katko
Education and Licensing
- Attorney Katko earned his Juris Doctor from the University of Pittsburgh School of Law.
- He earned his undergraduate degree in journalism from Duquesne University.
- Attorney Katko is licensed to practice law in the state of Pennsylvania.
Professional Honors and Memberships
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice
Attorney Katko is involved in the Allegheny County Bar Association's Young Lawyers Division, as well as the organization's basketball league.
October 2018: Attorney Katko went live to comment on the legal perspective of a local motorcycle crash.