Do You Have a Drug Case?
Did you take a prescription or over-the-counter medication, and trusted that it would help improve your health? Did it do the opposite, and cause you even more medical problems?
If so, you may have a case against the company that made the drug. But where do you start? How can you be sure the medication caused your health complications, and how do you file a claim to get the compensation you deserve?
Our experienced lawyers and legal staff can help you determine whether you have a case. We offer a free legal consultation, with no strings attached. Get started taking back your life today.
Factors That May Determine Whether You Have a Case
Some factors Edgar Snyder & Associates use to determine whether you have a dangerous drug case:
- Were you using the drug according to the directions listed on the product label?
- Were you taking the medication for an FDA-approved purpose?
- Did the drug cause a side effect or reaction that wasn't noted on the packaging as a possible risk?
- Are your medical complications so bad that you can't work, and are losing paychecks?
- Was the drug manufacturer aware of a problem with the drug and didn't notify you or your physician?
If we think you have a case, then our attorneys and legal staff get to work – uncovering all the facts that can prove your case:
- Investigating the drug and how it caused your medical complications and side effects
- Determining the severity of your injuries from medical records and experts
- Gathering medical evidence that supports your dangerous drug case
- Answering your legal questions and keeping you updated on the progress of your case
- And more
How Much is My Case Worth?
Because there are so many factors to consider with drug cases, we can't tell you how much your case is worth upfront. But, because we don't get paid unless and until you do, you can rest easy knowing the pressure is on us to get you the compensation you deserve. There really is "never a fee unless we get money for you."
Trust Edgar Snyder & Associates to put their experience and resources to work and do everything necessary to win your case or settle the case in your favor.
Hurt by a Dangerous Drug? Contact Us Now for a Free Consultation
If you, or someone you love, suffered serious medical complications or side effects from a prescription or over-the-counter drug, contact Edgar Snyder & Associates right away. Call 412-394-1000, or fill out the form at the top right of this webpage for a free legal consultation. There's no obligation to use our services, so you have nothing to lose.
Our phones answer 24/7, or you can use our easy and convenient "click to call" services. Get legal help now, before it's too late.