Social Security Disability Resources and Information
Want to apply for SSD or SSI benefits? Have questions about your eligibility?
There are several ways to contact the Social Security Administration:
- Call toll-free at 1-800-772-1213.
- Apply online at the Social Security Administration's website.
- Visit a local Social Security office. We provide addresses and telephone numbers for all offices in Pennsylvania.
Guide to Social Security Disability Benefits
Learn the ins and outs of SSD and SSI benefits with our Guide to Social Security Disability Benefits.
In this free e-book, we answer common questions and tell you what to expect during the SSD application process. Learn the Social Security Administration's eligibility guidelines, read about the application process, find out if other sources of income may affect your ability to receive SSD benefits, and more. We also include information about Supplemental Security Income (SSI).
Download our free Guide to Social Security Disability Benefits e-book.
Social Security Disability Articles
We've written numerous articles for local and national publications on getting approved for Social Security disability benefits:
- Well Spouse, 10-2011
- Hospital News, 10-1-2011
- FacingDisability.com, 11-2-2011
- Pittsburgh Better Times, 12-2-2011
- Sci-Info Pages, 12-6-2011
- TheSciZone.com, 12-6-2011
- Real Health Magazine, 12-8-2011
- PN Magazine, 12-16-2011
- Coping With Cancer Magazine, 1-1-2012
- Grand Strand Boomers, 1-3-2012
- Special Living Magazine, Winter 2012
- MS Connection Magazine, Spring 2012
- Pittsburgh Better Times, September 2012
- Pittsburgh HealthCare Report, September 2012
Still Have Questions? Contact Us Today
At Edgar Snyder & Associates, we believe you should understand the process of applying for SSD benefits. We can even help you apply.
Take a look at some frequently asked questions about SSD benefits. You'll find many answers and advice on what to do.
Overwhelmed? Need legal help? Our phones answer 24/7. Call 412-394-1000, or fill out the form at the right.
Remember, there's never a fee unless we get money for you, so you have nothing to lose. And our legal consultation is absolutely free, with no obligation to use our services. Contact us now.