Meet Workers Comp Attorney Tracy Myers-Dumm
Attorney at Law
Attorney Tracy Myers-Dumm is certified as a specialist in the practice of workers’ compensation law by the Pennsylvania Bar Association’s Section on Workers’ Compensation Law. She has extensive knowledge and experience dealing with the complicated Pennsylvania workers' compensation system, as well as navigating Social Security disability claims. If you have a work-related or disabling condition, Attorney Myers-Dumm is on your side. She's an advocate for her clients' rights every step of the way.What is the best part of your job?
I love helping people maneuver through the very complicated workers' compensation system. My job is to make sure my clients fully understand their options and feel confident that their case is being handled in the best way possible.Attorney Myers-Dumm
Attorney Myers-Dumm represents clients in cases involving:
- Workers Compensation, including obtaining and retaining work comp benefits
- Social Security Disability claims
Education and Licensing
- Attorney Myers-Dumm received her Juris Doctor from Capital University Law School.
- She earned her Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Pittsburgh.
- She is licensed to practice law in all Pennsylvania and Virginia State and Federal Courts.
Professional Honors and Memberships
- Certified as a specialist in the practice of workers’ compensation law by the Pennsylvania Bar Association’s Section on Workers’ Compensation Law
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice
- Workers Compensation Section of the Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Virginia Bar Association
Attorney Myers-Dumm is a volunteer at the Somerset County Humane Society. She was formerly on the board of the Allegheny Ballet Company.