Meet Employment Law Attorney Sammy Sugiura
Attorney at Law
Attorney Sammy Sugiura has extensive experience dealing with labor and employment law issues around the country and has developed an expertise in combating sexual harassment in the workplace, assisting individuals with physical and mental disabilities, resolving discrimination-related issues, and ensuring that all employees are paid the wages they are owed.
Fighting for the rights of workers is a privilege and it allows me to help people who have been bullied, harassed, and taken advantage of by their employers. We help those individuals to recoup what they’ve earned and live the life they rightfully deserve.Attorney Sugiura
Attorney Sugiura has successfully represented clients in all phases of the legal process, including the administrative agency process (e.g., EEOC, PHRC), mediation, arbitration, trial and appeal. In total, Attorney Sugiura has taken nearly 100 jury and non-jury trials to verdict.
What advice would you give prospective clients?
"You should never make a decision which could impact any aspect of your wages, benefits, and/or legal obligations at work before consulting with an experienced attorney. Edgar Snyder & Associates can assist you at any stage of your employment law case. You’re not alone and we can help as soon as you contact us." - Attorney Sugiura
Education and Licensing
- Attorney Sugiura earned his Juris Doctor from the Temple University Beasley School of Law.
- He earned his Bachelor of Science at the University of Pennsylvania.
- While in law school, he served as a law clerk to the Hon. Eugene Edward J. Maier and as an intern and staff attorney at the Defender Association of Philadelphia.
- Attorney Sugiura is licensed to practice in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and admitted to practice in the Western District of Pennsylvania, Middle District of Pennsylvania, the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, and the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit.
Professional Honors and Memberships
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Western Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association