Meet Workers' Compensation and Employment Law Attorney Ryan Carroll
Attorney at Law
Attorney Carroll decided to go to law school because he knew he wanted to help people and fight for their rights. That's exactly what he does at Edgar Snyder & Associates as a member of our workers' compensation and employment law teams.
Attorney Carroll is certified as a specialist in the practice of workers’ compensation law by the Pennsylvania Bar Association’s Section on Workers’ Compensation Law. Prior to representing workers at Edgar Snyder & Associates, Attorney Carroll worked as defense counsel for employers and insurance companies. As a result, Attorney Carroll has a strong understanding of workers' compensation law and how these companies operate, allowing him to better fight to get his injured clients the compensation they deserve.
Attorney Carroll also previously served as an Assistant District Attorney in Allegheny County.
Education & Licensing
- Attorney Carroll earned his Juris Doctor cum laude from the University of Pittsburgh School of Law, where he was a recipient of the Dean's Merit Scholarship.
- While in law school, Attorney Carroll also served as an Associate Editor with the University of Pittsburgh Tax Review and as a Certified Legal Intern for the Low Income Tax Clinic.
- He received his Bachelor of Science degree from the Pennsylvania State University.
- Attorney Carroll is licensed to practice law in all Pennsylvania State Courts and the United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania.
Professional Honors & Memberships
- Certified as a specialist in the practice of workers’ compensation law by the Pennsylvania Bar Association’s Section on Workers’ Compensation Law
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Division of the Allegheny County Bar Association
- Workers' Compensation Section of the Allegheny County Bar Association
Attorney Carroll has represented pro bono plaintiffs in Protection from Abuse hearings through the Neighborhood Legal Services Association.
December 2018: Attorney Carroll went live on Facbeook to talk to truck and delivery drivers about workers' compensation in the busy holiday season.