Attorney Robert Fisher, Jr. [Partner]
Robert Fisher, Jr.
Attorney at Law
Meet Partner Robert Fisher, Jr.
Attorney Fisher has been practicing both tort and contract law since 2003.
Prior to joining Edgar Snyder & Associates, Attorney Fisher spent nine years working in the insurance industry as a defense attorney, representing insurance carriers under third party disputes (auto accidents/premises liability), uninsured/underinsured motorist contract cases, and bad faith litigation. This experience has given him insight and knowledge that benefits his clients today. His background, work ethic, and legal knowledge help his clients recover the compensation they deserve after an accident. He believes his job is to guide his clients through the legal process, so they have peace of mind that their case is in the right hands.
Since joining Edgar Snyder & Associates, Attorney Fisher has worked on behalf of and resolved cases for hundreds of injured clients, getting results in settlement, arbitration, and trial. He has risen from an Associate to Partner and is part of the firm’s management team. He focuses on motor vehicle accidents, contract litigation over insurance policies, and premises liability. He also manages the employment law group and the worker’s compensation law group.
Through his work trying cases on behalf of the insurance industry and now litigating and trying cases on behalf of injured people, Attorney Fisher has been admitted to the prestigious Academy of Trial Lawyers of Allegheny County.
Verdicts and Settlements
Attorney Fisher has litigated hundreds of cases, including more than 100 arbitration hearings and mediations. He has also tried multiple cases to verdict. He is a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, which is for attorneys who have achieved million and multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements. Less than 1% of United States lawyers are members.
Education and Licensing
- Attorney Robert Fisher, Jr. earned his Juris Doctor from the Duquesne University School of Law.
- While there, he participated in the Duquesne Economic and Community Development clinic and received a law school scholarship.
- He received his bachelor's degree in Biology from Duquesne University.
- Attorney Fisher is licensed to practice in the United States Supreme Court, Pennsylvania State and Federal Courts, and the United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania.
Professional Honors and Memberships
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Academy of Trial Lawyers of Allegheny County
- 2018 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers’ Rising Stars list
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice
- Western Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association
Attorney Fisher volunteers with Queen of Angels in Norwin and is President of the Bishop Bosco Summer Basketball League.