Meet Personal Injury Attorney Paige Tamecki
Attorney at Law
Attorney Paige Tamecki joined Edgar Snyder & Associates as a law clerk before becoming an associate. She wanted to help those in need through her legal work, and personal injury law seemed like the ideal fit.
Personal injury law stood out to me as a way to help people directly. Guiding clients through their recovery process and advocating for the compensation that they deserve after suffering devastating injuries is incredibly rewarding.Attorney Tamecki
Prior to joining our firm, Attorney Tamecki was an Equal Justice Works Rural Summer Legal Corps Fellow at Neighborhood Legal Services. She assisted low-income clients with various legal issues and developed an in-person program to inform job seekers about expunging and sealing their criminal records and about working with a criminal record.
Before law school, she interned with Magistrate Judge Martin C. Carlson at the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania.
Professional Honors & Memberships
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity, International
Awards & Honors
- Pro bono Service Honors Certificate
- Attorney Tamecki received seven CALI Excellence for the Future Awards (awarded for achieving the highest grade in a class) and received the Legal Research & Writing award for Outstanding Oral Argument
- Graduated in top 10% of law school class
- Dean’s Leadership Fellows Program member
Education & Licensing
- Attorney Tamecki earned her Juris Doctor magna cum laude from Duquesne University School of Law, graduating in the top 10% of her class.
- While in law school, she was a member of the Duquesne Law Review and served as a Production Editor.
- Attorney Tamecki was also selected to participate in the Urban Development Practicum, providing legal assistance to neighborhood and regional urban renewal organizations.
- She was the Pro Bono Center Student Manager and participated in pro-bono legal work.
- Attorney Tamecki received her Bachelor of Arts degree summa cum laude from Duquesne University.
- Attorney Tamecki is licensed to practice law in the state of Pennsylvania
- Legal Literacy: Clearing Your Criminal Record
For the past 10 years, Attorney Tamecki has volunteered with PA Vent Camp, a summer camp for kids ages 5-21 who are ventilator dependent.
She also volunteers as an Advisor for the University of Delaware chapter of Gamma Phi Beta.