Meet Personal Injury Attorney Jordan Wartman
Attorney at Law
Attorney Jordan P. Wartman has joined Edgar Snyder & Associates’ personal injury team in the firm’s Harrisburg office. A native of Schuylkill County, he currently resides in the Harrisburg-area and looks forward to bringing his experience to his neighbors in the region.
Jordan focuses his practice on personal injury litigation and has a wide range of experience in cases involving motor vehicle and truck accidents, premise liability, wrongful death, pharmaceutical drug and medical device mass tort litigation (MDL’s), defective products, vaccine injuries, mesothelioma, and commercial litigation.
Attorney Wartman's successful 2019 seven-figure verdict in Cumberland County remains one of the region’s largest.
Professional Memberships & Honors
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice
- Dauphin County Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- The William W. Lipsitt American Inn of Court
Attorney Wartman's 2019 seven-figure verdict in Cumberland County remains one of the region’s largest.
Licensing & Education
- Attorney Wartman received his J.D. from Widener University Commonwealth Law School and his B.A. from Bloomsburg University.
- While in law school, he served as Vice President of the Moot Court Honor Society and received the CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Legal Research and Writing (awarded for achieving the highest grade in a class).
- Attorney Wartman is licensed to practice law in all Pennsylvania State Courts, the U.S. District Court for the Middle and Eastern Districts of Pennsylvania, and the United States Court of Federal Claims.
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, “Practicing Law in Dauphin County” 2018 – 2020
Jordan volunteers with community service projects and fundraisers (including Toys for Tots, Pennsylvania Food Bank, Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation) and youth basketball.