Meet Personal Injury Attorney Jonathan McCloskey
Attorney at Law
At Edgar Snyder & Associates, Attorney Jonathan McCloskey helps people who were seriously injured in accidents.
McCloskey came to the firm from the office of Washington County Common Pleas Judge Damon Faldowski, where he served as a judicial law clerk. Prior to that, he worked as an attorney abstractor at Burns White.
Education and Licensing
- Attorney McCloskey earned his Juris Doctor from the Duquesne University School of Law.
- He earned undergraduate degrees in political science and Spanish from Washington & Jefferson College.
- Attorney McCloskey is also a licensed real estate agent in Pennsylvania.
Professional Honors and Memberships
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- South Side Investment Group
- Washington County Bar Association
- Western Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association
Attorney McCloskey is a presenter for the Pennsylvania Bar Association Young Attorney Division's Stepping Out program. He also serves as the mock trial attorney adviser at Peters Township High School, his alma mater.