Meet Workers Compensation Attorney Jim Garver
Attorney at Law
Attorney Jim Garver is certified as a specialist in the practice of workers’ compensation law by the Pennsylvania Bar Association’s Section on Workers’ Compensation Law.
Before joining Edgar Snyder & Associates, he worked for a work comp defense firm. This past experience means Attorney Garver knows what to expect during his clients' cases every step of the way. He makes sure his clients don't have to navigate any part of the workers' compensation or Social Security disability systems on their own. His job is to make sure all of your bases are covered so you don't have to.What is the best part of your job?
The best part of my job is that I get to help my clients move forward with their lives following an injury. Giving people a sense of relief after a difficult period is extremely rewarding. Attorney Garver
Attorney Garver represents clients in cases involving:
- Workers Compensation, including obtaining and retaining work comp benefits
- Social Security Disability claims
Education and Licensing
- Attorney Garver received a Juris Doctor from the University of Pittsburgh School of Law.
- He earned his bachelor's degree from the University of Pennsylvania.
- He is licensed to practice law in all State and Federal Courts of Pennsylvania.
Professional Honors and Memberships
- Certified as a specialist in the practice of workers’ compensation law by the Pennsylvania Bar Association’s Section on Workers’ Compensation Law
- 2014 - 2017 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers list
- 2013 - 2018 Best Lawyers in America®
- Blair County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice
- American Bar Association
- Workers Compensation Section of Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Western Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
Attorney Garver was born and raised in Blair County, Pennsylvania. He is assistant junior high girls basketball coach at Claysburg-Kimmel and also coaches youth softball in Claysburg.