Meet Personal Injury Attorney Jennifer Matassa
Attorney at Law
Attorney Jennifer Matassa takes her role as her clients' support system seriously. Included as one of The Best Lawyers in America for multiple years, she prides herself on building strong relationships with her clients in order to fully understand every detail of their case. She will devote her every effort to winning your case and recovering money for your injuries.Why did you choose Edgar Snyder & Associates?
The firm's commitment to its clients impressed me. Everyone here works to make sure our clients get the best legal representation possible – we treat our clients the way we'd want our own family treated. This sense of dedication and compassion extends beyond our legal work as well. Giving back to the community is a priority at the firm, and I'm proud to be a part of that tradition.Attorney Matassa
Education and Licensing
- Attorney Matassa earned her Juris Doctor from the University of Pittsburgh School of Law.
- She received her Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Notre Dame.
- She is licensed to practice law in all Pennsylvania State and Federal Courts as well as in Maryland.
Professional Honors and Memberships
- 2013 - 2018 Best Lawyers in America®
- Somerset County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Taught the paralegal course at Somerset County Vo-Tech/Allegheny Community College
- Law Day and Stepping Out presentations at local schools
Attorney Matassa is a board member and volunteer for the Humane Society of Somerset County, is on the Board of Directors for Sumerset County Ambulance Association, and was previously on the Board of Directors for Big Brothers Big Sisters of Somerset & Bedford Counties. She is also the vice president of the Notre Dame Alumni Club for Central Pennsylvania, through which she participates in activities such as food and clothing drives. In addition, Attorney Matassa volunteers at the St. Vincent DePaul Family Kitchen in Johnstown, PA and participates in her local Walk to Defeat ALS.