Attorney Jerry Hutton [Partner]
Attorney at Law
Meet Partner Jerry Hutton
For more than 30 years, Attorney Hutton represented defendants in personal injury lawsuits involving auto, trucking, construction, civil rights, death, insurance bad faith, premises liability and products liability claims - experience that benefits his clients today. He was selected for inclusion in 2012 - 2018 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers®, an honor awarded to the top five percent of state-wide lawyers.
Attorney Hutton was also voted for inclusion in the 2017 - 2019 editions of The Best Lawyers in America®, an honor based on rigorous peer review. Corporate Counsel magazine has called Best Lawyers "the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice."
Education and Licensing
Attorney Jerry Hutton earned his undergraduate and Juris Doctor degrees from Duquesne University. He received the Thomas J. and Rose T. Brennan McManus Academic Scholarship; was a member of the Law Review, serving as the Executive Comment Editor; and graduated eighth in his law school class.
Attorney Hutton is licensed to practice law in the Pennsylvania Supreme Court, the United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania, the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit, West Virginia State Courts, the United States District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia, and the United States District Court for the Northern District of West Virginia.
Professional Honors and Memberships
- Selected for inclusion in 2012 - 2018 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers
- Honored as one of the Top 50 Attorneys in Pittsburgh on the 2016 - 2018 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers list
- 2017 - 2019 Best Lawyers in America®
- Academy of Trial Lawyers of Allegheny County
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- West Virginia Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Former instructor in Liberty Mutual's Attorney Training Program and Advanced Attorney Training Program
- National Institute of Trial Advocacy's Train the Trainer program
- Transportation Board of the National Academies – "Manage Safety and Risk on Energy-Impacted Local Roads Now or Testify in Court Later"