Workers' Compensation Attorney Andrew Malandra
Attorney at Law
Attorney Andrew Lowrie Malandra joined the Edgar Snyder & Associates workers’ compensation team after working at the firm as a law clerk and paralegal. He also worked in family law and estate planning and for the PA Supreme Court while in law school.
Workers’ compensation law is a natural fit for Attorney Lowrie Malandra:
Why did you choose Edgar Snyder & Associates?
I always viewed a career in law as a way to help the average person navigate a system that’s not meant to accommodate them. When people seek legal assistance, it often involves work or an injury. Edgar Snyder & Associates is iconic in the region for putting its clients first, and the firm’s focus on helping those who need it the most make it a good fit for my approach.Attorney Malandra
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, Juris Doctor, magna cum laude
- Selected to Order of the Coif
- Managing Editor, University of Pittsburgh Law Review
- CALI Excellence Award for highest grade in class: Contracts & Civil Procedure
- McDaniel College
- Attorney Black is licensed to practice in Pennsylvania, the Western District of Pennsylvania, and the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit.
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Allegheny County Bar Association
Attorney Lowrie Malandra has volunteered to assist local refugee families renew their green cards. He is also in the process of training to become a landlord/tenant dispute arbitrator.