Meet Personal Injury Attorney Amber Manson-Webb
Attorney at Law
Amber Manson-Webb is a personal injury attorney who joined the law firm after working as a law clerk and paralegal at Edgar Snyder & Associates for two years. Prior to that, she worked at a Pittsburgh firm doing personal injury and family law.
She graduated from the University of Pittsburgh School of Law where she participated in the Unemployment Compensation Practicum representing indigent clients for which she received the CALI Excellence for the Future Award. While in law school, Attorney Manson-Webb also served as a first-year law student mentor, as a Legal Writing Teaching Assistant, and participated in pro-bono legal work.Why did you choose personal injury law?
I chose personal injury law because I always wanted to do a job where I got to help people. That is what our firm does best. Being injured can be a life-changing experience, and we work our hardest to try to help our clients get the compensation they deserve and to get as much normalcy back in their lives as possible.Attorney Manson-Webb
Education and Licensing
- Attorney Manson-Webb earned her Juris Doctor from the University of Pittsburgh School of Law.
- She earned her undergraduate degree in History from Edinboro University of Pennsylvania.
- Attorney Manson-Webb is licensed to practice law in the state of Pennsylvania and in the United States District Court of the Western District of Pennsylvania.
Professional Honors & Memberships
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law Public Service Award
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Western Pennsylvania Trial Lawyer's Association
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice
November 2018: Attorney Manson-Webb spoke live about why drivers need to use extra caution on the roads the week of Thanksgiving.