Meet Personal Injury Attorney Adam Haggag
Attorney at Law
Attorney Haggag has been selected to the 2020-2021 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers’ Rising Stars® lists, an honor awarded to the best up-and-coming attorneys.
He joined Edgar Snyder & Associates' personal injury team after serving as a law clerk and paralegal at the firm during law school.
Attorney Haggag earned his Juris Doctor from the University of Pittsburgh School of Law where he participated in the Elder Law Clinic, helping low-income clients with legal issues that affect older adults.Why did you choose personal injury law?
I chose personal injury because I believe that attorneys have a responsibility to use their education and experience to help people. In my job, I have the opportunity to help our clients begin rebuilding their lives after being blindsided by tragedy, and that is a truly special thing.Attorney Haggag
Education and Licensing
- Attorney Haggag earned his Juris Doctor from the University of Pittsburgh School of Law where he also received a John P. Gismondi Civil Litigation Certificate.
- He attended Shippensburg University for his undergraduate studies where he received his Bachelor of Arts in Political Science.
- He is licensed to practice law in the state of Pennsylvania.
Professional Honors and Memberships
- 2020-2021 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers’ Rising Stars lists
- Western Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association
- Pro Bono Service Recognition recipient
November 2018: Attorney Haggag went live to discuss a winter weather alert.