Traumatic Brain Injury Resources
If you, or a loved one, suffered a traumatic brain injury, you may have lots of questions.
First, be sure to protect your legal rights by contacting Edgar Snyder & Associates. We have experience dealing with traumatic brain injury cases and know firsthand how hiring a lawyer can help make sure you receive the maximum amount of money possible.
After you get a free legal consultation, you may want to do some research to help answer questions and concerns you may have.
Resources for Brain Injury Patients and Families
We've compiled a list of helpful brain injury resources for victims of traumatic brain injuries (TBIs), concussions, closed head injuries, brain injuries from dangerous drugs, etc.:
Pennsylvania Brain Injury Resources
- Life's Work of Western PA
- Acquired Brain Injury Network Of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Department of Health Brain Injury Help Line
- Brain Injury Association of Pennsylvania
- The Center for Assistive Technology
National Brain Injury Resources
- Brain Injury Association of America
- Traumatic Brain Injury Resource Center
- Brain Trauma Foundation
- National Rehabilitation Information Center
- Family Caregiver Alliance/ National Center on Caregiving
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Learn More About Traumatic Brain Injuries
- The Importance of Hiring a Lawyer
- Basic Brain Information
- Diagnosing a Traumatic Brain Injury
- TBI Treatment and Recovery
- Traumatic Brain Injuries and Dementia
- Traumatic Brain Injuries and Sports
- Preventing a TBI
- Traumatic Brain Injury Statistics
Head Injury? Get a Free Legal Consultation Now
Did you, or someone you love, suffer a traumatic brain injury? Did an accident cause a closed head injury?
Get a free legal consultation now, before evidence disappears. Call 1-866-943-3427, or fill out the form at the top right of this page. There's no obligation, so contact us now to learn if you have a traumatic brain injury case.