Meet Injury Attorney Cary Valyo
Attorney at Law
Attorney Cary Valyo has nearly 20 years of experience practicing law, working primarily as personal injury defense counsel for insurance companies, expertise he now applies to helping injured victims.
Education and Licensing
Attorney Valyo earned his Juris Doctor from the University of Pittsburgh School of Law and his bachelor’s degree from Duquesne University. He received honors in Legal Research & Writing from the School of Law.
Attorney Valyo is licensed to practice law in the state of Pennsylvania. He is also admitted to practice law in the Western District of the Federal Courts of Pennsylvania and the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit.
Professional Honors and Memberships
- AV® Preeminent™ rating from Martindale-Hubbell
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice
- Western Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association
- Named one of Westfield Insurance Company’s 2004 "Top Trial Counsel"
Attorney Valyo is on the firm’s Community Service Committee, which coordinates volunteer opportunities for employees. He is also part of a group that started an online and print newspaper for grade school boys, designed to teach them the basics of journalism. In addition, Attorney Valyo coaches little league baseball and flag football.