Do I Have a Car Accident Case?
Seriously injured in a car accident? Whether you were in a head-on collision, a victim in a rollover accident, sideswiped by a truck, hurt because of a defective car product, injured because of a drunk driver, or involved in another type of car accident, you may have a case.
A few questions we ask to figure out if you have a car accident case:
- What injuries did you suffer from the car crash?
- Who was at fault?
- Where did the accident happen?
- Did you have to go to the hospital? Did you, or will you, need surgery?
- Are your injuries permanent?
- What kind of car insurance do you have?
- What damage was done to your car?
- Was alcohol a factor?
- Did you miss any work time?
If you think you have a car accident case, you need Edgar Snyder & Associates on your side. Since 1982, our highly rated Pennsylvania law firm has helped thousands of car crash victims just like you get the money they deserve.
What Happens if I Have a Case?
When you choose our firm to represent you, an experienced team of injury attorneys, legal staff, and professional investigators go to work for you:
- Investigating the scene of the car accident
- Determining the cause of the car crash
- Gathering evidence and details that support your case
- Protecting your rights
- Standing up to the insurance company
- Dealing with your medical bills and paperwork
- Taking the worries off your hands so you can focus on getting better
Some firms charge clients upfront. We don’t, because we believe you have dealt with enough already.
At our law firm, we work on what’s called a contingent fee basis. If we don’t get money for you, then all the money and time we put into your case is on us. We always say, There’s never a fee unless we get money for you!” And we mean it.
Find Out if You Have a Car Accident Case Today
Call us toll-free at 1-866-9-4EDGAR (1-866-943-3427), or submit your information online for a free evaluation of your claim. We’ll tell you if we think you have a case, no strings attached.
Remember, there are time limits to file a claim. Contact us today, before it’s too late.