Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome
If you were hurt in an accident and your injuries didn't heal normally you may have Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome (RSD or RSDS), also known as Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS). People who have RSD usually experience chronic disabling pain.
What is Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome (RSD)?
Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome (RSD), is a chronic neurological syndrome with the following symptoms:
- Extreme sensitivity to touch
- Excessive sweating
- Tissue swelling
- Severe burning pain
- Pathological changes to
bone and skin
If your RSD worsens, how will you pay for your medical bills and living expenses? What if you never fully recover from this debilitating medical condition?
Our Lawyers Represent People Who Have RSD Injuries Caused by Accidents
If you are hurt, you want a lawyer who understands when accidents cause RSD or CRPS. That's why you want Edgar Snyder & Associates on your side. Our legal staff focuses on accident cases, so we know how insurance companies operate-they try to settle cases cheaply, without concern for your best interest. When you hire us, we put our legal know-how to work, fighting for your rights to fair compensation.
From the moment you hire our personal injury law firm, an entire legal team goes to work for you.
- In the office, attorneys and legal staff will talk to the insurance company, handle your medical bills, and take the worries off your hands—so you can focus on more important matters, like getting better.
- In the field, our investigators take pictures at the scene of the accident, talk to witnesses, and use whatever means possible to gather evidence for your case.
Get Answers to Your Questions:
- Do you have a case? Find out the criteria we use to determine if you have a legal claim.
- Do you need a lawyer? See how hiring a lawyer gets you a better outcome.
- How much will it cost? You pay nothing unless we win money for you.
Important Injury & Accident Information:
- Learn more about the highly-rated law firm of Edgar Snyder & Associates.
- Read about the successful results we've secured for accident victims.
- Get a list of Dos and Don'ts if you're in an accident.