Truck Accident Lawyers in Johnstown, PA
Do You Need a Truck Accident Attorney Near Johnstown, PA?
A truck accident can happen in the blink of an eye, and change your life forever. Whether you've been injured or lost a loved one in an accident involving an 18-wheeler semi-truck or any other commercial truck, calling our experienced attorneys in Johnstown is the best way to protect your rights.
Huge trucking companies have the financial resources and corporate lawyers to fight your claim, and minimize your injuries to pay you as little as possible.
When you're already reeling from a truck accident, these tactics are the last thing you want or are prepared to deal with. Level the legal playing field and call our top-notch Johnstown truck accident attorneys today.
Edgar Snyder & Associates has been named among the Best Law Firms in America, our attorneys have been listed as Pennsylvania Super Lawyers, and are members of The Million Dollar and The Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forums. For more than 35 years, we've helped recover over a billion dollars on behalf of our clients and their families. Let us help you, too. Don't delay—call our Johnstown truck accident lawyers today for a free case review.
What Do You Need to Know After a Truck Accident?
5 Things Trucking Companies Will Do After a Crash or Wreck:
- They will act fast, sending their corporate lawyers to the scene of the crash.
- They'll send investigators and adjusters to collect statements. Don't give one before first consulting with an attorney.
- They'll likely try to persuade you not to hire a lawyer.
- They will try to minimize your injuries to pay you as little as possible for your claim.
- They will delay your claim in the hopes you'll get frustrated and give up.
5 Things Our Law Firm Will Do for Truck Accident Victims:
- We act immediately, sending our team of in-house investigators to collect evidence and witness statements.
- We'll reconstruct the scene of the accident to show exactly how it happened.
- We'll have the truck fully inspected, and collect both maintenance records and data from its black box.
- Our experienced Johnstown truck accident lawyers will fight to get you the compensation you need for medical bills, pain and suffering, and lost wages.
- Our legal team will stand up to pushy insurance agents.
Truck Accident Cases Our Johnstown Attorneys Represent
Big trucking companies are required by law to follow strict safety procedures meant to protect both their employees and other drivers on the road. When these safety protocols are ignored, accidents happen.
The leading causes of truck accidents include:
- Distracted driving
- Driver fatigue caused by their company's unrealistic deadlines
- Unbalanced or overloaded cargo
- Insufficient safety maintenance
- Improper inspection and/or driver training
- And more
No matter what type of vehicle caused your injury, our experienced Johnstown truck accident lawyers can help recover the money you need for medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and more:
- Armored trucks
- Box trucks and bucket trucks
- Cement and garbage trucks
- Logging, coal, tanker, and Marcellus Shale trucks
- Street sweepers
- Flat beds and tractor-trailers
- Semi trucks, 18-wheelers, and other big rigs
Our Johnstown Lawyers Are Standing By—Day or Night—Contact Us Today
Let our skilled Johnstown truck accident lawyers help get you the money you need to compensate you for your injuries. Our attorneys understand all too well how Cambria County's mountainous roads and steep grades can make conditions ripe for 18-wheeler and semi-truck accidents. Call us at 412-394-1000 today, start a live chat, or complete the case review form on this page for a free legal evaluation. There's never an obligation to use our services, and there's never a fee unless we get money for you.