Case Types & Accident Help
If You Were Hurt in an Accident, Our Pennsylvania Attorneys Can Help
At Edgar Snyder & Associates, we represent people injured in all types of accidents. We've spent the past 35+ years helping people injured in accidents, hurt on the job, and those who are disabled, but have been denied Social Security disability benefits.
Get more information on your type of case below. If you can't find what you're looking for, contact us for a free legal consultation.
Legal Help Fast. One Click... That Quick!®
Call 1-866-943-3427, or fill out the form at the top right of this page to get started. It's absolutely free, and there's no obligation to use our services. You've got questions, and we've got answers. Get started now.
Types of Cases We Handle
Find legal help and information on the following case types:
- Car Accidents -- one-car accidents, multi-car accidents, sideswipe collisions, head-on collisions, rear-end accidents, and other types of traffic collisions
- Truck Accidents -- accidents involving trucks, 18-wheelers, big rigs, commercial trucks, etc.
- Motorcycle Accidents -- crashes involving motorcycles, street bikes, etc.; common injuries include road rash, traumatic brain injuries, serious lacerations, broken bones, and other injuries
- Drunk Driving Accidents -- accidents involving any type of vehicle in which the driver or operator was under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol
- Pedestrian Accidents -- serious accidents where a pedestrian is hit by a car, motorcycle, truck, or bus; victims often include elderly people and children
- Construction Zone Accidents -- collisions that occur in work zones and construction areas; often caused by driver inattention, speed, dangerous road conditions, inclement weather, and lack of signs
- Bus Accidents -- accidents that include any type of bus, including public transit, commercial buses, privately-owned buses, school buses, etc.
- Bicycle Accidents -- accidents involving one or more vehicles and a bicyclist; injuries are often severe and may include traumatic brain injuries (especially if the rider wasn't wearing a helmet)
- Other Auto Accidents -- any type of accident, traffic collision, or auto crash not mentioned above
Other Types of Accidents
- Slips and Falls (Premises Liability) -- an accident that involves slipping, tripping, or falling due to dangerous roads, sidewalks, walkways, hallways, floors, etc.; depending on the situation, a homeowner, renter, business owner, or management property owner may be responsible
- Dog Bites / Animal Attacks -- victims of dog bites and dog attacks that resulted in serious injuries, including puncture wounds, scars, broken bones, face injuries, neck injuries, and eye injuries
- Fires and Explosions -- house fires, electrical fires, and explosions caused by defective tools and equipment, appliances, faulty auto parts, unsafe work equipment or chemicals, and Marcellus Shale drilling
- Daycare Accidents -- children injured due to the negligence of a child care or daycare facility
- School Accidents -- children injured directly caused by the negligence of a school, preschool, or educational institution
- Marcellus Shale Accidents -- injuries caused by an explosion or fire on or near a Marcellus Shale drilling site, workplace accidents, and car or truck accidents caused by roads damaged by Marcellus Shale drilling activities
- Swimming Pool Accidents -- situations involving swimming pool accidents and injuries, including slipping and falling on a pool deck, diving boards, recalled pool parts, drownings, etc.
- Boating Accidents -- accidents and injuries that occur while on any type of boat or watercraft other than a cruise ship
- Cruise Ship Injuries -- injuries that occur on a cruise ship due to slip and fall accidents, swimming pool accidents, food poisoning, unsecured objects, etc.
- ATV Accidents -- serious injuries that result from operating or riding an ATV or four-wheeler
Social Security Disability
- Social Security Disability Benefits -- provides disability payments and other benefits for people who are disabled mentally or physically and can't work; includes information about the claims process, eligibility, help applying, Social Security office locations, and more
- Pennsylvania Workers' Compensation -- compensation for people who were hurt on the job and can't work due to their injuries; includes information about Independent Medical Exams, workers' compensation benefits, the workers' compensation process, and answers to common questions
- Product Liability -- injuries caused by all types of recalled, defective, and unsafe products, including auto parts, children's products, health products, household items and appliances, recreational and sports equipment, work equipment, etc.
- Medical Products -- injuries caused by recalled, defective, and unsafe medical devices, implants, and products
Other Cases, Diseases, & Sicknesses
- Dangerous Drugs -- serious medical complications, disorders, diseases, and injuries caused by side effects of dangerous prescription and over-the-counter medications
- Pharmacy Errors -- severe drug reactions and medical complications caused by a pharmacy error (i.e. incorrect dosage, wrong prescription, etc.)
- Food Poisoning -- victims of food poisoning caused by ingesting contaminated meat, produce, and food products
- Mesothelioma Cases -- fatal cancer that attacks people who were exposed to asbestos, usually in their line of work (miners, factory workers, construction workers, etc.)
- Nursing Home Abuse -- bedsores, slip and fall injuries, dehydration, malnutrition, and other types of abuse residents may suffer while in a nursing home or senior care facility
- Stevens-Johnson Syndrome Cases -- a serious skin disorder that can cause permanent damage and scarring, often caused by certain antibiotics and prescription medications
- And more
More Legal Resources
- See the Top Reasons for Choosing Edgar Snyder & Associates.
- Read our list of Dos and Don'ts if You're in an Accident.
- Not sure when to file a claim? Refer to the Statutes of Limitations.
- Check out our successful Verdicts & Settlements.
- Meet our team of experienced attorneys.