Do I Need a Lawyer?
I was seriously hurt in an accident that wasn’t my fault. The insurance company is pressuring me to accept a settlement. I’m injured and worried about not being able to work and paying my bills. My employer is threatening to stop my workers’ compensation benefits. I am disabled and can’t work but was denied Social Security disability benefits.
If any of the above statements apply to you, you may wonder if you have a case. Another common question is: Do I need a lawyer?
Simply put – dealing with paperwork, insurance claims, the government, and the legal system is best left to the experts. You could try to handle everything on your own, but you’re likely to make mistakes and cheat yourself out of the money you deserve.
Since 1982, Edgar Snyder & Associates has helped more than 40,000 people with the following types of cases:
Don’t Trust the Insurance Company to Look out for You
Insurance companies urge you to trust them and claim they will protect you. Don’t believe it! When you’re injured in an accident, they won’t be your friends. That’s yet another reason why you may need a lawyer.
In fact, a report from the blog of CNN’s Anderson Cooper uncovered a practice used by insurance companies called The Three Ds.
Insurance companies will:
- Delay handling your injury claim
- Deny you were hurt in the accident
- Defend their decision in lengthy court battles
Insurance companies will always try to pay you less than you deserve. The Consumer Federation of America warns that the computer systems used by many insurance companies to process their claims often make unfair, low-ball settlement offers.
Put simply, that’s one of the ways that insurance companies save money — by offering you less than you deserve.
In order to protect yourself and your claim, follow these tips:
- No matter what type of case you might have, don’t sign any papers until you talk to a law firm and learn your rights.
- Never allow an insurance company to record you “for accuracy purposes.” They’ll use it against you later.
- Contact Edgar Snyder & Associates for a free legal evaluation. Every person deserves to know his or her rights, and there’s no obligation to use our services. If you choose our highly rated law firm, there’s never a fee unless we get money for you. It’s that simple.
You Need Edgar Snyder & Associates on Your Side – Contact Us Today
Call us toll-free at 1-866-9-4EDGAR (1-866-943-3427), or submit your information online for a free legal evaluation.