Do I Have a Case?
Sometimes bad things happen to good people. It sounds cliché, but unfortunately it’s the truth.
If you, or someone you love, were injured in any type of accident, you’re probably upset and under stress – for good reason. If you have a disability and can’t work and need Social Security disability benefits, you may be confused about the process. If you were hurt on the job, but are having problems with Pennsylvania workers’ compensation, you may feel like your employer is taking advantage of you.
Piles of medical bills don’t pay themselves. You may wonder how you’ll make ends meet. You’re not sure if you have a case and whether you need a lawyer. And even if you have a case, you may wonder how much it will cost.
At Edgar Snyder & Associates, we know you have questions. We’re ready to give you answers. All you need to do is call 1-866-9-4EDGAR (1-866-943-3427) or fill out the form at the top right of this webpage for a free legal evaluation. There’s no obligation, and no cost to you.
Factors That Determine Whether You Have a Case
Every case is unique. You have unique injuries and a unique situation. Determining whether you have a case depends on many different factors, such as:
- Your injuries or illness
- Whether you were hospitalized
- If you needed, or will need, surgery
- If there is permanent damage to your health or scarring
- Whether you may have medical problems in the future because of what happened
- If you missed work because of your injury or disability and didn’t get paid – also called lost wages
- Who was at fault
- Insurance coverage details
- Evidence available
- And more
What Happens if I Have a Case?
So you have a case – now what? Whatever you do, don’t try to take matters into your own hands.
The problem is that the legal system can be complicated and confusing, leaving you in exactly the same place as you were before. If you don’t hire an experienced attorney, you will likely regret it:
- The person or company at fault will have a lawyer on their side.
- Their insurance company will try to offer you much less than you deserve, or get you to sign papers that aren’t in your best interest.
- Figuring out your medical bills and handling all the legal paperwork is a big hassle.
- The entire process is confusing, which means you have opportunities to hurt your case at every turn.
What the Pennsylvania Law Firm of Edgar Snyder & Associates Can Do for You
When you hire the Pennsylvania law firm of Edgar Snyder & Associates, you can rest easier knowing you’re taking the right steps. We’ve helped over 40,000 accident victims, injured workers, and people with disabilities get the money they desperately need to move on with their lives. Our successful verdicts and client reviews speak for themselves.
Here are just a few of the types of cases we handle:
Get Started With a Free Case Review Now
Don’t go it alone. Find out if you have a case today. Our experienced attorneys and legal staff can take the worries off your hands – so you can focus on your health.
If you’re not sure hiring a lawyer is worth it, remember our motto: “There’s never a fee unless we get money for you!” We mean it. If we don’t get a settlement or verdict in your favor, you won’t owe us a penny.
Get started today. Call us toll-free at 1-866-9-4EDGAR (1-866-943-3427), or get started by filling out the simple form at the top right of this webpage for a free legal evaluation. There are time limits to file a claim, so don’t wait.