Why Hire a Lawyer?
How Edgar Snyder & Associates Can Help
If you're disabled or have a medical condition that is life-threatening or keeps you from working for more than a year, you may qualify for Social Security disability benefits.
But did you know the Social Security Administration denies over three-fourths of initial applications – even when people deserve them? The Social Security system is being flooded with claims, but you need money to pay your bills as soon as possible.
How can you increase your chances of being approved for Social Security disability benefits? Trust Edgar Snyder & Associates to get you the money and benefits you deserve. We can help you apply for SSD benefits, or if the Social Security Administration denied your claim, we can represent you in your appeal.
We Win the Majority of SSD Appeals
If your SSD claim was denied, you need the help of experts who know the system and have a high track record of winning SSD claim appeals. At Edgar Snyder & Associates, we win the majority of claims we appeal for our clients.
Our attorneys and legal staff help you with your appeal by:
- Gathering medical records and reports
- Gathering evidence for your claim
- Determining the best course of action for your claim
- Gathering documents from your Social Security file
- Talking with your doctor about your condition and how it makes you unable to work
- Suggesting a 'second opinion' on your condition by having the Social Security Administration send you to a doctor
- Reviewing prior actions taken by the Social Security Administration
- Providing advice to you to help you prepare for your Social Security hearing
- Providing legal counsel at the hearing to be sure you receive a fair and proper procedure
- Reviewing, objecting to, or making changes to the written questions being sent to a doctor by the Administrative Law Judge overseeing your hearing
- Making sure you receive your correct benefit payment if your claim is approved
- Requesting a review of the hearing decision by the Appeals Council or the Federal District Court if your claim is denied at the lower levels of appeals
- And more
Best of all, there's never a fee unless we get money for you. If we don't win your appeal, all the time and effort we put into your case costs you nothing.
We Can Help You Apply
Still in the process of applying for SSD benefits? Have questions?
At Edgar Snyder & Associates, we can help you with your applications and answer any questions you may have. By hiring our law firm from the beginning, you increase your chances of being approved for SSD benefits.
Don't Go it Alone – Get a Free Legal Consultation Today
Denied SSD benefits? Don't wait – you only have 60 days to file an appeal. Otherwise, you have to start the process all over again.
Get started with Edgar Snyder & Associates today. It could mean the difference between collecting Social Security disability benefits or not.
Call 412-394-1000, or fill out the form at the top right. Phones answer 24/7. Contact us now.