Help Applying for Social Security Disability Benefits
Do you suffer from a physical disability or mental health disorder that prevents you from working? Are you overwhelmed by the piles of medical bills and paperwork? Do you want to apply for Social Security disability (SSD) benefits, but have lots of questions?
At Edgar Snyder & Associates, we know how difficult the Social Security system is. You're already in pain, and you need money to pay your bills. But the application process and Social Security Administration guidelines are so complex – it seems like all the odds are stacked against you before you even begin. To make matters worse, the Social Security Administration denies over three-fourths of initial applications.
But there is hope. We can help you apply and answer your questions about Social Security disability. You can rest easier knowing that you completed your application as correctly as possible and that we submitted it for you.
How Edgar Snyder & Associates Can Help You
There are many steps we take to help you navigate the Social Security system and complete your application. We help by:
- Mailing you the application
- Verifying the information you complete is up to date and as accurate as possible
- Gathering statements from your physician or specialist when needed
- Filing the application on your behalf
- Communicating with the SSA while they evaluate your claim to make sure they don't have any questions
- Keeping you in the loop and getting more information from you if the Social Security Administration needs it
- Reviewing the case if your application is denied – many times we will file an appeal
From beginning to end, we do everything possible to get you the SSD benefits you need to pay your bills.
Best of all, there's never a fee unless we get money for you. If the Social Security Administration denies your initial application and we don't win your appeal, you won't owe us a penny. We guarantee it.
Increase Your Chances of Getting SSD Benefits
If your medical condition is so severe that it keeps you from working, we know you're stressed and frustrated. You need money to pay your bills, but the Social Security system's red tape may seem too difficult to deal with.
Edgar Snyder & Associates will be on your side and take away your worries by helping you apply and answering your questions about SSD benefits.
Get a Free Legal Consultation Now
Don't wait a minute longer. Call 412-394-1000, or get started by filling out our free legal consultation form. It's absolutely free, with no strings attached. Contact us now.