Winter Driving and Holiday Safety
Winter's Dangerous Conditions – Stay Safe This Year
It's no secret that winter weather can cause seriously slick and potentially dangerous conditions. Whether you're driving, tending to your own walkways, or anything in between, we're committed to keep you safe with these great safety resources.
As always, if you're injured from a slip and fall, negligent driver, dangerous road conditions, or any other winter hazard, contact our law firm for a free legal consultation. We'll review your situation and determine if you have a case. There's no fee to speak with our legal professionals, so don't hesitate to get the legal help you need.
Winter Driving – What You Should Know
- After a Winter Car Accident – Take the right steps after a car accident caused by black ice, snow, or sleeting rain.
- Winter Driving Safety Tip – Check out these tips to make the right moves in nasty winter weather. Knowing what to do in wintery road conditions can keep you safe.
- Is Your Car Ready for the Winter? – Take these necessary steps to winterize your vehicle.
- Winter Motorcycle Care – Know the steps to properly store and care for your motorcycle during the winter season.
Celebrate Safely this Holiday Season
- Holiday Accident Statistics – You might not realize how many accidents occur over the holiday season. Check out statistics page to see the big picture.
- Social Host Laws – When hosting a party, you could be liable for your guests' drunk-driving accidents. Know what to do to protect yourself and your guests.
- Premises Liability – Keep the area around your home safe this holiday season by understanding what you're responsible for when the snow starts to fall.
- Toy Safety Tips – Consider the safe options when you're out buying gifts for the holidays.
- Sledding Safety Tips – Sledding is a winter tradition, but can be dangerous without taking the proper precautions. Make sure you keep safe when taking to the hills.
More Tips on Winter Weather
Two of our partners, Attorney Cynthia Danel and Attorney Michael Rosenzweig, offer their tips on staying safe this winter season. Just watch the playlist featured below for great information.