What Happens When I Call Edgar Snyder & Associates?
Our ads tell you to call us for a free legal consultation. But, you may wonder what happens when you actually call? What information do you need before you call? And, how do we use the information you give us to determine whether you have a case?
When you contact our Pennsylvania law firm for your free legal consultation, we'll ask you for some information, including the following:
- Contact information
- Type of accident
- Date the accident occurred
Whether you call or submit a form online, the process is quick and simple. Here are a few questions you may want to answer as well before you call:
- In what type of accident were you injured?
- What are the details about your injuries? (It's a good idea to have any documentation from your doctor or the hospital where you were treated.)
- What was the date of the accident?
- Was your accident in Pennsylvania?
- Who was at fault for the accident?
- Did you file a police report or some other type of report documenting your injuries? Or, were the police at the scene of the accident?
- Were there any witnesses? Did you get their contact information?
- Did your injuries require you to go to the hospital in an ambulance?
- On what dates did you receive medical treatment?
- Have you had contact with the other person's insurance company? Did you sign anything or accept compensation?
- Do you have a copy of the medical bills you have acquired for this accident?
- Did you have, or will you need surgery? Do you have details about the surgery? Will there be scarring from the accident?
- Have you missed work? Are you still off work? How long did the doctor say you should take off work before you return to your job?
- Did this accident happen while on the job? Have you filed for workers' compensation?
- Do you currently have an attorney representing you? Have you talked to other law firms?