How Do You Prove My Case?
The law firm of Edgar Snyder & Associates has spent the last 30 years telling you to call them if you've been injured in an accident. But you may wonder what comes after you call us – how do we prove your case?
When you decide to hire Edgar Snyder & Associates, we go to work for you, using our experience and every available resource to prove your case and get you the money you deserve.
Here are a few things we do to prove your case (depending on your accident and your injuries):
- We document your injuries
- We get copies of your medical bills, police reports, incident reports, etc.
- Our investigators go to the scene of the accident, take photos, and gather evidence
- We deal with the insurance companies and protect your rights
- We hire experts when needed
- And more
We Do More Than Prove Your Case
Our attorneys and legal staff treat you the way we'd want our family and friends to be treated. We don't just prove your case – we go a step further and do the following:
- We help you understand your medical bills
- We deal with the time-consuming paperwork
- We keep you informed throughout the process
- We answer your questions, without the legal jargon
- We travel to you if you can't come to us
From a dedicated legal team to a 24-hour Client Services hotline, we go above and beyond to make your time with us as easy as possible.