What Can Edgar Snyder & Associates Do for Me?
One reason many people don't contact an injury lawyer for help after an accident is because they don't fully understand the benefits of having one.
Few people know how to navigate the legal system, so handling your case on your own would be like trying to build a home without a contractor, or performing surgery without a medical degree.
There are many pitfalls throughout the legal process, and having an attorney on your side will help you avoid them. Additionally, the insurance company will have an army of attorneys on their side, so you need someone on your side. But just like there are many surgeons and car mechanics, you need to choose an attorney who is right for you.
At Edgar Snyder & Associates, you're more than just a claim number. We treat you like a person. We treat you like we'd want our own family members or friends to be treated.
What We Do for You
Here are just a few things we do for you at our law firm:
- We send investigators to the scene of the accident (when applicable) to collect evidence and interview witnesses.
- We use our resources to determine the cause of your injuries, who was at fault, and figure out benefits and/or compensation you deserve.
- We hire experts (when necessary) to prove you're the victim.
- We protect you from the insurance companies that don't have your best interest in mind.
- We deal with your medical bills and paperwork – so you don't have to.
- We fight to get you the money you deserve.
- We keep you updated throughout the progress of your case and answer your questions.
- And more