Recreational Equipment Injuries
Too often we hear of unfortunate accidents where people are injured while riding a bike, skiing, using a treadmill, or playing with toys. But what if a defective helmet caused your injuries? What if your child was injured by a recalled toy?
If a day of fun turned into a trip to the emergency room – or worse – don't assume the accident was your fault. You may think you're to blame, but how can you be certain?
You may have a product liability case against the manufacturer, distributor, or supplier of the product that injured you or your child. But, there's only one way to find out. Contact our Pennsylvania law firm for a no obligation, free legal consultation.
Recalled Toys, Defective Sports Equipment, and Faulty Fitness Equipment
Most types of defective recreational equipment fall into several categories, including:
- Defective Sports Equipment (Bikes, Snowboards, Helmets)
- Defective Physical Fitness Equipment (Treadmills, Weight Machines, Stepping Machines)
- Defective Children's Toys (Dolls, Scooters, Rocking Horses)
As you can imagine, millions of these types of products are manufactured every year. View our list of common defective recreational toys, equipment, and fitness products.
Our Lawyers Understand Defective Recreational Product Cases
If you, or your child, were injured while using a toy, snowboard, weight machine, or other type of recreational product, and you think it was defective, Edgar Snyder & Associates is ready to help.
Manufacturers are responsible for making safe products, and they can be held liable for injuries people suffer from their products due to design flaws, recalls, or other defects. Suppliers and distributors are also responsible for keeping products free of damage until people purchase them. If they allow products to be damaged during shipping or stocking in stores, they can be held liable for injuries as well.
At our Pennsylvania law firm, we have experience going up against the manufacturers, suppliers, and distributors responsible for causing injuries for innocent people. Since 1982, our attorneys have helped over 50,000 people get money they need to move on with their lives – including people injured by defective products.
The Edgar Snyder & Associates Advantage:
- We offer a free legal consultation, with no obligation to use our services. We'll answer your questions and tell you if we think you have a product liability case against the manufacturer, distributor, or supplier of the product you used.
- If you hire our law firm, we go to work for you. We use over 30 years of experience as we gather evidence, hire experts when necessary, and use all the resources needed to build the value of your case and get a verdict or settlement in your favor. Throughout the entire process, we'll answer your questions and keep you informed. With Edgar Snyder & Associates, you won't be left in the dark.
- We operate on what's called a contingency fee basis. When we say "There's never a fee unless we get money for you," we mean it. If we don't win your case, or settle the case in your favor, you won't owe us anything. It's that simple.