Do I Have a Case?
Find Out if You Have a Product Injury Case
After an injury, the most popular question we're asked is, "Do I have a case?" That's the first step when determining whether or not you can collect compensation for your product injury. By law, manufacturers are required to build products that are safe to use and are properly labeled. However, there are times when defective items cause serious, life-changing injuries.
The easiest way to find out if you have a case is to contact one of our experienced legal professionals. There's no cost to call us, and there's no obligation to use our services. With decades of experience on our side, we'll answer your legal questions and put you on the path to the compensation you deserve.
The Details of Your Product Injury Case
There are several important questions we'll ask you to determine if you have a defective product case:
- Were you using the product as it was intended?
- Did the product function correctly?
- What are your injuries?
- Do you have permanent damage or scarring?
- Did you seek medical attention?
- Have you had to miss work?
- Were you injured while at work?
- Did the manufacturer issue a recall for the product?
- Do you have the product, the original packaging, or purchase receipts?
- What are the other details about your accident?
We'll use these details to determine the nature of your product injury case. The more information we have about your situation, the easier it will be to prove your claim.
If at all possible, keep the defective product, packaging, and receipt if possible. Do not throw it away or return it to the store. It's the best evidence for your case.
We'll Get to Work for You
When you hire our product injury attorneys, you're getting more than 30 years of experience and success on your side. We've recovered over a billion dollars for our injured clients, and we know what it takes to win. Visit our verdicts and settlements page for examples of cases we've won.
When you call us, we'll get to work right away by:
- Sending investigators to the scene of your accident
- Gathering and preserving the important evidence
- Reviewing your past, present, and future medical bills
- Hiring the experts your case needs
- Standing up to the manufacturers for you
- Protecting your legal rights
- Keeping you up-to-date on your case's progress
- Fighting for the maximum amount of money
- Never charging attorneys fees
- Covering your upfront costs
- And much more
Not sure if you need a lawyer? Visit our webpage to decide if hiring an attorney is right for you.
We'll Answer Your Questions – Call Us Today
There's no fee to speak with our legal professionals and no obligation to use our services. If we don't win your case, you won't owe us a penny. That's our guarantee – there's never a fee unless we get money for you.