Top 10 Reasons to Choose Edgar Snyder & Associates
If you were injured in an accident, hurt on the job, or are disabled and denied Social Security disability benefits, you may wonder whether you should hire an attorney. How will you know which law firm to choose to represent you?
For over 30 years, Edgar Snyder & Associates has built a solid reputation of standing up for the rights of injury victims and people with disabilities.
Here are the Top 10 Reasons to Choose Our Law Firm:
- You'll get a FREE legal consultation, with no obligation to use our services. To date, we've given over 350,000 free legal consultations. We'll answer your questions and tell you if we think you have a case.
- There's never a fee unless we get money for you!
- Experience - since 1982, we've helped over 50,000 injury victims and disabled people.
- Our law firm has the highest possible rating for legal ability and ethics – an AV rating from Martindale-Hubbell. You can trust our team of attorneys who have been honored for their achievements.
- We have a track record of success with attorneys who are members of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
- We also have attorneys voted for inclusion in the Best Lawyers of America® and Pennsylvania Super Lawyers®.
- We have five convenient locations and are available 24/7 via phone and our website. If you can't travel to us, we'll come to you!
- We'll deal with your worries, hassles, and paperwork while you focus on what's most important – getting better.
- We have the resources to fight for the money you deserve for medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
- The mark of a great business is happy employees. For several years, we've been voted one of the Best Places to Work in Pittsburgh by the Pittsburgh Business Times and the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.
What We Can Offer You at Our Law Firm
At Edgar Snyder & Associates, we pride ourselves on maintaining the great qualities of a law firm:
- We treat our clients with compassion and respect, and listen to the Client Bill of Rights.
- We have experience – we put over 30 years of experience to work for every client.
- We have satisfied clients who will tell you how we‘ve helped them.
- We have a track record of successful verdicts and settlements.
- Our attorneys and legal staff care about their clients.
- We've been awarded many top honors. When you need an attorney, you want to choose one who has the experience and resources to get the job done.
- We care about giving back through community service.
Trust Us to Help You – Get Started With a Free Legal Consultation
Think you might have a case? Not sure if you need a lawyer? We offer a no obligation, free legal consultation to anyone who contacts our law firm for legal help. There are no strings attached, so you have nothing to lose.
Call 1-866-943-3427, or fill out the form at the top right of this webpage to get started.
If we represent you and don't win your case, you won't owe us a penny. There really is "Never a fee unless we get money for you." Contact us today.
Super Lawyers is a registered trademark of Thomson Reuters.