What Our Law Firm Will Do For You
My attorneys bent over backwards for me. You couldn't ask for better people to deal with. Passenger in an auto accident
Westmoreland County, PA
Hiring a lawyer is a big decision. What your attorney does – or doesn't do – can impact the rest of your life. We know that it's scary to hand the reins over to someone else. We know that getting involved with the "legal system" can seem like a very big step to take. We completely understand that if you hire us, you trust us to take care of something that is one of the most important things in your life right now.
We don't take that responsibility lightly. It's a given that our goal is to win your case, but we feel that there's more to it than that:
- We want you to understand what we're doing throughout the process. That's the only way you'll be sure you're getting the best legal representation possible.
- We want you to feel comfortable asking us any questions. We'll get back to you as quickly as possible.
- We want you to feel respected – you're the only one who knows what it feels like to be in your shoes.
- We want you to be able to focus on what's most important – your health and your family. It's our job to handle the rest.
- We want your financial future to be secure. It's not enough to only think about your current situation, we have to also consider what you'll need 5, 10, or 20 years down the road.
If you've been hurt in an accident or have questions about Social Security Disability benefits, get in touch with us. We'll tell you if we think you have a case and if we think we can help. Our legal consultations are absolutely free and we'll never pressure you to use our services. We're available 24/7 – call 412-394-1000 or fill out the form at the right of this page.
And, if you do hire us, you won't owe us a thing unless and until we win your case.
Working With Our Law Firm
Experience matters. If you need surgery, would you want the surgeon who has performed five procedures or the one who's done 95?
It's the same with attorneys – the more cases you've handled, the more chances you've had to learn what works and what doesn't. You know from the beginning of a case what will make it successful and what won't. You also know what clients expect out of their lawyer.
We've helped over 75,000 injury victims over the decades. We've secured over $1 billion dollars in verdicts and settlements. Here's what it's like to have that experience on your side:
- First, we'll pay all upfront costs, and you won't owe us anything unless and until we win your case.
- We'll get to work right away. We know evidence disappears quickly and that time can make or break a case.
- We'll collect all the necessary evidence – photographs, medical records, witness statements, and more. With our own team of in-house investigators, we'll get right to work for you. Learn more about our Mobile Investigations Unit here.
- You'll have an entire team working on your claim. From attorneys to legal support staff, they make sure all of your bases are covered and answer your questions.
- You won't have to deal with the insurance companies – once you hire us, that becomes our job.
- We'll keep you updated on the status of your case.
- We'll handle all deadlines and paperwork.
- We'll be in contact with your doctors and other medical providers.
- We'll help you prepare for any hearings or depositions you have to attend.
- You'll have the right to offer your input on the direction of your claim and whether or not you want to settle your claim.
And, if you aren't fully satisfied with how we're handling your case, we have a Client Services Department you can call at any time. We'll work with you and your legal team to make sure we are meeting your needs.
Get Started With Your Free Legal Consultation
For us, there's no bigger compliment than a client saying, "You treated me like I was a member of your family." When it comes down to it, that's exactly what we want – for you to feel as though we handled your case the same way we would have for own our brother, sister, mother, or father. We want you to feel satisfied not just with the outcome of your case, but with all of the steps it took to get to that point.
If you'd like to take advantage of our free legal consultation, you can get started right now – we're available 24/7. Just dial 412-394-1000 or fill out the form at the right of this page.