Meet Personal Injury Attorney Sean Rohtla
Attorney at Law
Attorney Sean Rohtla has been with Edgar Snyder & Associates since 2019, when he joined our team as a law clerk. He always knew he would end up in a career that was dedicated to helping people.
It has always been important for me to find a profession to use my skills and knowledge as a force for good. I am proud to play a part in helping those individuals who have been injured and families that have suffered a loss recover to a new normal. Attorney Rohtla
While in law school, Attorney Rohtla:
- Won the CALI Award for: Pennsylvania Practice, Litigation Strategy & Planning, and Legislation & Regulation
- Earned the Hon. R. Stanton Wettick (Ret.) Prize for Excellence in Pennsylvania Practice and the John P. Gismondi Civil Litigation Certificate
- Worked in the Family Law Clinic, helping low-income parents and family members with legal challenges concerning custody and other domestic issues.
- Was the Associate Editor, Pittsburgh Tax Review
Education and Licensing
- Attorney Rohtla earned his Juris Doctorate from the University of Pittsburgh School of Law.
- He earned his undergraduate degree in linguistics from University of California, Los Angeles. (UCLA)
- Attorney Rohtla is licensed to practice in the state of Pennsylvania.
Professional Honors & Memberships
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- CALI Award: Pennsylvania Practice
- CALI Award: Litigation Strategy & Planning
- CALI Award: Legislation and Regulation
- Hon. R. Stanton Wettick (Ret.) Prize for Excellence in Pennsylvania Practice
- John P. Gismondi Civil Litigation Certificate
- Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity, International