Meet Accident Attorney Kyle Perdue
Attorney at Law
Attorney Kyle Perdue understands that nobody asks to be injured in an accident and he takes pride in being an advocate for his clients. He also knows that what comes after an accident can be confusing—and that many victims don't know what steps to take, or who to trust.
"I treat my clients as if they were a family member. I do for them the same as I would my mother, father, sister, or wife."Attorney Perdue
Education and Licensing
- Attorney Perdue earned his Juris Doctor from the University of Pittsburgh School of Law.
- He served as treasurer of the Black Law Students Association and as outreach director of the Business and Corporate Law Association at Pitt.
- He earned his Bachelor of Science degree in marketing from the University of Arizona in Tucson.
- Attorney Perdue is licensed to practice law in all Pennsylvania State Courts.
Professional Honors and Memberships
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice, Minority Representative for the Western Pennsylvania Board of Directors
- Pennsylvania Bar Association Young Lawyers Division Executive Council, ABA Representative
- Western Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association, Board of Governors
- Recipient of The New Pittsburgh Courier's 2017 Men of Excellence Award
- Attorney Perdue also serves as a council member of the Homer C. Brown division of the Allegheny County Bar Association, where he helps develop education and public service programs that will assist both members of the bar and the local African-American community.
- He is also a member of the Allegheny County Bar Association's Young Lawyer Division.
- Additionally, Attorney Perdue is a member of the University of Pittsburgh Black Law Student Association Footprints Mentorship Program.