Meet Accident Attorney Justin Joseph
Attorney at Law
If you're injured in an accident, Attorney Justin Joseph can help you figure out what to do next. Since graduating cum laude from the University of Pittsburgh School of Law, he has spent his career fighting for his injured clients so they can get back on their feet. Attorney Joseph and his team take the legal hassles off of your shoulders so you can focus on getting better.Why did you choose personal injury law?
I became an attorney to help others, and this is what I get to do as a personal injury attorney. My clients are often at a disadvantage when they come to me – a lot of the time this is their first accident and the insurance company handles accident claims every day. I get the opportunity to level the playing field for my clients and make sure their rights are protected.Attorney Joseph
Education and Licensing
- Attorney Joseph earned his Juris Doctor cum laude from the University of Pittsburgh School of Law.
- He was Managing Editor of the University of Pittsburgh Law Review and received a Dean's Scholarship.
- He earned his Bachelor of Science degree cum laude from John Carroll University.
- Attorney Joseph is licensed to practice in all Pennsylvania State Courts, the Federal Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania, all West Virginia State Courts, and the Federal Court for the Southern District of West Virginia.
Professional Honors and Memberships
- Western Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- West Virginia State Bar Association
- W. Edward Sell American Inn of Court
- American Inn of Court - Medicare/Medicaid Liens: Can't We Just Settle the Case?!?
- Highlands High School Mentor Morning - Law as a Career
Attorney Joseph does Pro Bono work in partnership with Neighborhood Legal Services Association and is a judge for the American Mock Trial Association. He also regularly volunteers for the Habitat for Humanity Project in Beaver County with the Western Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association.