Meet Personal Injury Attorney Jordan Bush
Attorney at Law
Attorney Jordan Bush is dedicated to helping injured victims and making sure clients know what all of their options are on the road to recovery.
He has been selected to the 2018 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers’ Rising Stars® list, an honor awarded to the best up-and-coming attorneys.
Before joining Edgar Snyder and Associates, Attorney Bush worked for an insurance defense firm where his practice was focused on defending clients and assisting insurance companies. As a result, he has a strong understanding of all angles of the law and how insurance companies operate. This experience allows Attorney Bush to be a strong advocate for his current clients as he works to protect their rights.
Attorney Bush is a lifelong resident of Western Pennsylvania and currently resides in the South Hills of Pittsburgh.What is the best part of your job?
"Being able to directly and indirectly help those who have been injured recover from their accidents financially, physically, and emotionally.Attorney Bush
Education and Licensing
- Attorney Bush earned his Juris Doctor from the University of Pittsburgh School of Law, where he was a recipient of the W. Edward Sell Award and the CALI Award for Academic Excellence in Business Organizations.
- While in law school, Attorney Bush served as a Judicial Extern to Judge D. Michael Fisher in the United States District Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit. He also participated in pro bono work with the University of Pittsburgh's Elder Law Civil Practice Clinic as a Certified Legal Intern.
- He received his Bachelor of Arts degree in history from Washington & Jefferson College, where he was a member of Phi Beta Kappa and graduated summa cum laude.
- Attorney Bush is licensed to practice law in the state of Pennsylvania, as well as the United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania.
Professional Honors and Memberships
- 2018 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers’ Rising Stars list
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
Attorney Bush is involved with the Pittsburgh Cancer Caring Center's Young Adult Cancer Support Program.