Meet Personal Injury Attorney Jordan Bush
Attorney at Law
At Edgar Snyder & Associates, Attorney Jordan Bush is dedicated to helping injured victims and making sure you know what all of your options are on the road to recovery.
Before joining the firm, Attorney Bush defended clients and insurance companies. As a result, Attorney Bush has a strong understanding of all angles of the law and how insurance companies operate. He can help you better understand your case in every situation.
Education and Licensing
- Attorney Bush earned his Juris Doctor from the University of Pittsburgh School of Law, where he was a recipient of the W. Edward Sell Award.
- While in law school, Attorney Bush served as a Judicial Extern to Judge D. Michael Fisher in the United States District Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit. He also participated in pro bono work with the University of Pittsburgh's Elder Law Civil Practice Clinic as a Certified Legal Intern.
- He received his Bachelor of Arts degree in history from Washington & Jefferson College, where he was a member of Phi Beta Kappa and graduated summa cum laude.
- Attorney Bush is licensed to practice law in the state of Pennsylvania, as well as the United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania.
Professional Honors and Memberships
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association