Meet Personal Injury Attorney Jennifer L. Webster
Jennifer L. Webster
Attorney at Law
Attorney Jennifer Webster, an experienced trial attorney, joined Edgar Snyder & Associates after 10 years at a boutique plantiffs firm where she focused on personal injury and medical malpractice. Prior to that, she practiced insurance defense work.
She is passionate about practicing personal injury law because of the impact it has on her clients as well as the community at large.
I became a trial attorney because I wanted to give a voice to the injured and to help them navigate what can be a complex system during an extremely vulnerable time. I believe it to be incredibly important and necessary for people to have their day in court to effect positive change, and in turn, to create a safer community.Attorney Webster
Attorney Webster is a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, has been consistently selected as a Rising Star by Super Lawyers since 2015, is listed in Verdict Search for achieving a Top Pennsylvania Verdict, has been selected to The National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40, and is a member of the prestigious invitation-only Academy of Trial Lawyers of Allegheny County.
Professional Memberships & Honors
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum (fewer than 1% of United States lawyers are members)
- Consistently selected to Super Lawyers Rising Stars list since 2015 (an honor limited to no more than 2.5% of lawyers in the state)
- Listed in Verdict Search for achieving a Top Pennsylvania Verdict
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 40 under 40
- Lawyers of Distinction
- Academy of Trial Lawyers of Allegheny County (by invitation only, limited to just 250 lawyers who meet rigorous standards for trial experience)
- National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys, Top 10 Under 40 Personal Injury Attorneys in Pennsylvania
- American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys, Client Satisfaction Award, Top 10 Female Attorneys in PA
- Attorney and Practice Magazine Top 10 Personal Injury Attorney
- American Institute of Trial Lawyers Litigator of the Year
- Western Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association, Board of Governors
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice, Board of Governors
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
Attorney Webster has litigated over one hundred cases and tried multiple cases to verdict, including achieving one of Pennsylvania’s Top Jury Verdicts.
Notable cases include:
- Stepanovich v. McGraw (Nos. 1239 & 1296 WDA 2012 consolidated), argued the appeal before the Superior Court, one of the first post-Koken appeals regarding due process concerns for plaintiffs in UM/UIM (uninsured / underinsured motorist) cases.
Licensing & Education
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, Juris Doctor with Advanced Certification in Civil Litigation and Health Law
- University of Pittsburgh School of Public Health, Master’s in Public Health
- Duquesne University Undergrad, magna cum laude
- Attorney Webster is licensed to practice in the Supreme Court of PA, the Federal District Court for the Western District of PA, and the Pennsylvania Third Circuit Court of Appeals.
Professional Education/Teaching Engagements:
- Pennsylvania Bar Institute Continuing Legal Education Seminars: Managing Liens and Subrogation in Auto Law; Slip, Trip & Fall Litigation; Civil Litigation Practice
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice: Maximizing Non-economic Damages at Trial
- Youth Traffic and Safety Conference: End Distracted Driving Program
- Pitt Law Academy: First-Year Law Subjects in the “Real World”: Torts and Criminal Law
- Women’s Business Network: Educating the Public on the Dangers of Tort Reform
- University of Pittsburgh Guest Lecturer: Psychology and the Law
- Rotary International: How to Make Businesses Safer for Patrons
- ADA Continuing Education Seminar for Dentists: How to Avoid Dental Malpractice